UDC: 330.1
https://doi.org/10.25198/2077-7175-2023-6-43
EDN: TOSPXJ

ANALYSIS OF PREREQUISITES FOR INNOVATIVE TRANSFORMATION OF SUBJECTS OF THE TRANSPORT SERVICES MARKET IN MODERN CONDITIONS

M. V. Sysoenko
ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia
e-mail: sysoenko.m@yandex.ru

A. S. Lebedeva
State Marine Technical University, St. Petersburg, Russia
e-mail: aslebedeva11@gmail.com

Abstract. The aim of the study is to analyze the prerequisites for the innovative transformation of transport services market entities in terms of their importance and the power of influence on various groups of entities based on expert assessment. The relevance of the research topic is due to the dynamic and significant change in the outside world in the context of the emerging political and economic situation that affects the functioning of current processes, which determines the need to transform the subjects of transport services. The paper considers the classification of the subjects of the market under study and determines the scheme of their interaction, the classification of the prerequisites for the innovative transformation of the subjects of the transport services market is studied, and their grouping according to the type of sources of manifestation, nature and content is compiled, the importance of the prerequisites for the innovative transformation of the subjects of the transport services market and the strength of their influence on this process, the level of susceptibility of subjects of the transport services market to the prerequisites for innovative transformation is determined. In the course of the study, methods of data analysis and synthesis, grouping of prerequisites for deriving the author’s version of the division of the listed groups, a graph-analytical method for the purpose of visualizing and interpreting the results of an expert assessment, and assessing the quality level of the examination were used. The scientific novelty of the study lies in identifying the prerequisites that have the strongest influence on the process of transformation of the subjects of the transport services market in modern conditions, as well as in determining the groups of subjects most susceptible to the influence of certain prerequisites. The theoretical and methodological basis of the study are the works of domestic and foreign scientists and experts in the field of the transport services market, its subjects, the concept of Industry 4.0 and their existence in a single ecosystem. The personal contribution of the authors consists in conducting an expert assessment of the prerequisites for the innovative transformation of the subjects of the transport services market in modern conditions and analyzing the data obtained. The main result of the study is to identify the most affected by the specific prerequisites for the innovative transformation of the subjects of the transport services market, which allows us to further explore the prospects for the transformation of the subjects of the transport market of the Russian Federation within the framework of the concept of industry 4.0. The results obtained can be used to develop the provisions of political and economic strategies for the development of the transport services market at different levels of interaction, as well as for the purposes of strategic planning of activity programs and the functioning of specific enterprises in the industry. The direction of further research involves the analysis of incentives for the innovative transformation of transport services market entities, the study of the main provisions and specifics of the implementation of the Industry 4.0 concept in transport, as well as the study of world experience in the implementation of innovative transport technologies of Industry 4.0.

Key words: market of transport services, innovative transformation, background, industry 4.0.

Cite as: Sysoenko, M. V., Lebedeva, A. S. (2023) [Analysis of prerequisites for innovative transformation of subjects of the transport services market in modern conditions]. Intellekt. Innovacii. Investicii [Intellect. Innovations. Investments]. Vol. 6, pp. 43–55. – https://doi.org/10.25198/2077-7175-2023-6-43.

References

1. Asaul, M. A., Mokhov, A. E. (2018) [Formation of a single transport space and a common market for transport services in the EAEU]. Transport rossiyskoy federatsii [Transport of the Russian Federation]. Vol. 2(75), pp. 6–9. (In Russ.).
  2. Bogdanova, A. A., Budrina, E. V. (2020) [Analysis of the innovative development of transport and infrastructure in Russia]. Avtomobil’. Doroga. Infrastruktura [Automobile. Road. Infrastructure]. Vol. 3(25), pp. 14–22. (In Russ.).
  3. Borodulina, S. A., Loginova, N. A. (2010) [Modernization of a transport enterprise as a challenge to the modern market of transport services]. Ekonomika i upravleniye: novyye vyzovy i perspektivy [Economics and Management: New Challenges and Prospects]. Vol. 1, pp. 242–244. (In Russ.).
  4. Vasil’eva, I. A., Lukianova, A. V., Gorbatova, S. V. (2016) [Problems of development of innovations in the transport complex of the Russian Federation]. Oeconomia Et Jus [Oeconomia Et Jus]. Vol. 4, pp. 1–8. (In Russ.).
  5. Grigortsevich, S. V. (2015) [The market of transport services and its further development as integration processes in the Republic of Belarus and the world economy]. Trudy BGTU. Seriya 5: Ekonomika i upravleniye [Proceedings of BSTU. Series 5: Economics and Management]. Vol. 7(180), pp. 48–54. (In Russ.).
  6. Evdokimov, V. D. (2018) [Innovative trends in the development of technologies in the field of transport]. Vestnik magistratury [Bulletin of the Magistracy]. Vol. 9–2(84), pp. 8–10. (In Russ.).
  7. Keller, A. V., Okolnishnikova, I. Y. (2022) [Marketing analysis of key trends in the development of the transport and logistics services market]. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Ekonomika i menedzhment [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Economics and Management]. Vol. 16(9), pp. 141–152. (In Russ.).
  8. Levina, A. B. (2012) [Logistics integration as a factor in increasing competitiveness in the economics of trade]. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Ekonomika i menedzhment [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Economics and Management]. Vol. 24, pp. 191–192. (In Russ.).
  9. Mezina, T. V. (2019) [Prerequisites for the implementation of the concept of «Industry 4.0»]. Sovremennaya nauka: aktual’nyye problemy teorii i praktiki. Seriya: ekonomika i pravo [Modern Science: Actual Problems of Theory and Practice. Series: economics and law]. Vol. 6, pp. 44–51. (In Russ.).
  10. World market of transport services (2022) Handbook from the author24 Available at: https://clck.ru/33XRNo (accessed 25.11.2022) (In Russ.).
  11. Rachkovskaya, I. A. (2016) [The main trends in the transformation of logistics in the course of neo-industrialization]. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 6. Ekonomika [Bulletin of the Moscow University. Series 6. Economy]. Vol. 3, pp. 85–102. https://doi.org/10.38050/01300105201635 (In Russ.).
  12. Seidemetova, Zh. S. et al. (2020) [Structural analysis and assessment of the development of the market for transport services of the transport hub]. Vestnik kazakhskoy akademii transporta i kommunikatsiy im. M. Tynyshpayeva [Bulletin of the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpaeva]. Vol. 3(114), pp. 171–181. https://doi.org/10.52167/1609-1817-2020-114-3-171-181 (In Russ.).
  13. Semenov, A. V., Bondarenko, A. B. (2019) [The place of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation in the structure of the authorities of the Russian Federation]. Vestnik magistratury [Bulletin of the Magistracy]. Vol. 9–1(84), pp. 78–80. (In Russ.).
  14. Sokolov, Y. I. et al. (2021) [Economic relations of the subjects of the transport market while improving the quality of transport processes]. ETAP: ekonomicheskaya teoriya, analiz, praktika [STAGE: economic theory, analysis, practice]. Vol. 3, pp. 61–72. https://doi.org/10.24412/2071-6435-2021-3-62-73 (In Russ.).
  15. Tagirova, Sh. M. (2021) [Innovations in the transport sector: implementation methods and adaptation policy]. UEPS: upravleniye, ekonomika, politika, sotsiologiya [UEPS: management, economics, politics, sociology]. Vol. 4, pp. 89–95. https://doi.org/10.24412/2412-2025-2021-4-89-95 (In Russ.).
  16. Ter–Akopov, A. A. (2019) [Prospects for the development of innovative transport and the formation of transport hubs in the regions of Siberia and the Far East]. Nauchnoye obozreniye. Seriya 1: ekonomika i pravo [Scientific Review. Series 1: economics and law]. Vol. 1–2, pp. 74–83. https://doi.org/10.26653/2076-4650-2019-1-2-07 (In Russ.).
  17. Kholopov, K. V., Sokolova, O. V. (2015) [State and analysis of the functioning of the Russian system of transport and logistics support for foreign economic activity]. Rossiyskiy vneshneekonomicheskiy vestnik [Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin]. Vol. 12, pp. 101–117. (In Russ.).
  18. Schwagerus, S. E. (2010) [Self-regulation of motor transport activity in the Russian Federation: problems and prospects]. Transport Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Zhurnal o nauke, praktike, ekonomike [Transport of the Russian Federation. Journal of science, practice, economics]. Vol. 5(30), pp. 8–10. (In Russ.).
  19. Sheve, G. et al. (2019) [From industry 3.0 to industry 4.0: basic concepts, measurements and components of industry 4.0]. Investitsii v Rossii [Investments in Russia]. Vol. 9(296), pp. 32–40. (In Russ.).
  20. Shilovich, A. V. Mitilovich, V. N. (2019) [Filling the market of transport services is an important factor in increasing the profitability of the Belarusian Railway] // [Market of transport services (problems of increasing efficiency): international collection of scientific papers]. Issue 12, pp. 349–356. (In Russ.).
  21. Saurabh, V., Prashan, A., Santosh, B. (2018) Industry 4.0 – A Glimpse. 2nd International Conference on Materials Manufacturing and Design Engineering: Procedia Manufacturing. Vol. 20, pp. 233–238. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2018.02.034 (In Eng.).