|Current issue||GENERAL INFORMATION|
JOURNAL «INTELLECT. INNOVATIONS. INVESTMENTS» has been published since 2008
Certificate of registration in the media: ПИ № ФС77-63471 от 30.10.2015
ISSN (print) 2077-7175
Founder: Orenburg State University.
Working languages of the journal: Russian, English.
Territories of distribution: Russia and foreign countries.
Publication frequency: 6 issues per year.
The journal is included in the List of peer-reviewed scientific publications recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation for the publication of the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of Candidate and Doctor of science.
The journal is included in the list of peer-reviewed scientific publications recommended by the Academic Council of the Lomonosov Moscow State University for publication of the main scientific results of theses for the degree of Candidate and Doctor of Economic Sciences.
In 2021, 71 articles were published. The authors were 110 scientists representing over 40 scientific and educational organizations (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Kazan Federal University, Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov (NArFU), Ural Federal University, Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Philosophy and Law of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University, Moscow Automobile and Road Construction State Technical University (MADI), Industrial University of Tyumen, universities located in the cities of Volgograd, Vologda, Izhevsk, Perm, Pskov, Samara, Saratov, Tambov, Tula, Chelyabinsk, Chita and others).
The number of authors working in organizations located outside the Orenburg region amounted to over 80 % of their total number in 2021.
The share of rejected manuscripts exceeded 40 %.
MISSION OF THE JOURNAL
Development of scientific communication in the international research space, contributing to the realization of the right of scientists and practitioners to present the results of scientific work and to get the opportunity to exchange professional knowledge and experience.
GOAL OF THE JOURNAL
Creation of conditions for the permanent functioning of an independent, non-commercial platform that allows open discussion of the results of fundamental and applied research of academic and expert-analytical specialists in the areas of innovative development of the economy, transport and the development of topical philosophical problems.
OBJECTIVES OF THE JOURNAL:
- coverage of scientific problems, the latest achievements of Russian and foreign scientists in the fields of economics, transport and philosophy;
- promotion of advanced concepts, theories and practices of Russian researchers in the designated scientific fields in the scientific community;
- development of the best traditions of domestic science in the fields of economics, transport and philosophy for the implementation of both specialized and interdisciplinary research;
- increasing the demand for the journal, expanding the readership based on ensuring the high quality of scientific publications that meet international standards;
- development of the institution of independent scientific expertise, carried out by a wide range of highly qualified reviewers;
- creation of opportunities for effective testing of the ideas of scientists and practitioners in the conditions of free constructive discussions;
- involvement of young researchers in professional scientific communities.
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE JOURNAL
Guest of the volume
Topical problems in the field of philosophy, innovative development of economy and transport are discussed. Well-known scientists representing scientific schools of Russia are invited.
The results of fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of regional and sectoral economics, finance, management are published.
The subject of the articles are topical issues in the field of ontology and theory of knowledge, history of philosophy, aesthetics and ethics, philosophy of science and technology, social and political philosophy, philosophical anthropology and philosophy of culture, philosophy of religion and religious studies.
Original articles are published presenting the results of solving scientific and practical problems in the field of operation of road transport are considered.
FREE ACCESS POLICY
The journal provides immediate open access to its content.
Content is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
The author who publishes an article in this journal agrees with the following:
- The author grants the editors the right to use the article on a non-exclusive basis, remaining its copyright holder. The license agreement on granting the right to use the article is concluded with the author before its publication in the journal.
- The author warrants that:
- he owns the exclusive right to the article;
- when creating the article, copyright or other rights of third parties were not violated;
- the article contains all the necessary references to the cited authors and sources of publication of borrowed materials.
- The author reserves the right:
- enter into separate contractual arrangements regarding the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the article published in the journal (for example, placing it in the organization's repository, publishing it in a book, etc.);
- post an article on the Internet, use the materials of the article to write their own monograph, dissertation, prepare reports at conferences, write an article in an expanded volume. In all cases, the presence of a bibliographic reference to the article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is mandatory.
- The publisher and the editors guarantee the observance of the legitimate interests and personal non-property rights of the author.
- The journal has free access, which means the ability to read, download, copy, distribute, print articles and refer to their full texts with attribution without any restrictions.
Russian Science Citation Index
VINITI RAS (industrial economics)
- Russian State Library (RSL)
- Database "Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU"
- Electronic library system "Lan"
- Scientific electronic library "CyberLeninka"
ETHICS OF SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
All articles submitted for publication are peer-reviewed for originality, ethics and relevance.
Compliance with the standards of ethical behavior is important for all parties involved in the publication: authors, journal editors, reviewers, publisher.
The editorial board of the journal monitors compliance with the requirements of ethics, based on the developments of the (Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)), Elsevier publishing house, the Declaration "Ethical principles of scientific publications", adopted by the Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers (ANRI), and other documents of foreign editorial associations and information systems.
Scientific Publishing Ethics Commission
The editorial board of the journal consists of 50 scientists representing 32 educational and scientific organizations located in 13 cities of the Russian Federation (Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Moscow, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhny Novgorod, Omsk, Orenburg, Penza, St. Petersburg, Tyumen, Ulyanovsk , Khabarovsk), Nur-Sultan and Almaty (Kazakhstan), Minsk and Polotsk (Belarus), Dushanbe (Tajikistan), Kaunas (Lithuania), Warsaw and Warsaw and Krakow (Poland), Manchester (England), Athens (Greece).
The editorial board of the journal includes an academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, an academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and 6 corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Double anonymous review is implemented. The number of reviewers is at least two people. Reviewing is carried out by members of the editorial board and external experts who are experts in the subject area of the analyzed article. The article is placed in the issue upon receipt of 2 positive reviews.
All articles submitted to the editors of the journal are checked for borrowings and the originality of the text is determined.
Authors are not charged for reviewing, preparing, posting and printing materials. Assigning DOI to an article — 400 rubles.