https://doi.org/10.25198/2077-7175-2020-5-134

EPISTEMOLOGY OF CONFLICT IN THE SYSTEM OF PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE

B. V. Kabylinskii

Financial Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan

e-mail: vice-rectoric@fin-academy.kz

Abstract. In the system of higher philosophical education, conflict topics are mainly endowed with an acidental status and do not receive detailed study. This is largely due to the methodological imperfections of the knowledge system about the phenomenon of conflict. Accordingly, the methods of teaching conflict theory from a philosophical perspective are built on a theoretical foundation borrowed from related branches of knowledge. In this regard, it must be noted that the current state of affairs is unsatisfactory and needs to be optimized and corrected.

The article formulates the main methodological principle of the modern epistemology of conflict and the main elements of the profile structure of philosophical knowledge.

The purpose of the author of the article is to consider scenarios for using the epistemological potential of conflict theory to optimize the system of higher philosophical education.

In accordance with the logic of the article, the epistemology of conflict should proceed from the principle of bodily integration of the subject into the world around him. Understanding that my body belongs to me and can be considered in whole and in parts suggests that the perception of the world around me is subject to the same laws. At the same time, the knowing subject captures his own body at a certain angle of view, in particular, the nose is always in front of the eyes, and the back is hidden from view. Despite this position of the body in space, consciousness assimilates that my body is always mine, although it cannot be completely embraced, even with the help of devices such as a mirror or a camera. Accordingly, the surrounding world can also be comprehended by analogy with the body, let much always be outside Ego cogito. It must be clearly understood that in the twenty-first century the human body is gaining a new place in cultural and social processes.

In view of the above, the term «episteme» should be included in the structure of knowledge of the theory of conflict as one of the fundamental categories that can form the basis of the system of higher philosophical education in this profile.

Key words: episteme, conflict, education, epistemological program, postmodern.

Cite as: Kabylinsky, B. V. (2020) [Epistemology of conflict in the system of philosophical knowledge]. Intellekt. Innovatsii. Investitsii [Intellect. Innovations. Investments]. Vol. 5, рр. 134–139. DOI: 10.25198/2077- 7175-2020-5-134.